FAHERTY - Part Time Sales Associate
> Apply thru the Faherty job portal here
Is this job for you?
- You are a natural people person. You have an insatiable desire to engage with others and nurture relationships.
- You make mistakes (we all do!). You acknowledge your errors, learn from them, and move forward with your newfound wisdom.
- You do not shy away from hard work. You know how to be resourceful and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You think outside of the box and are always looking to add new tools to your toolbox.
- You have an inquisitive mind. You are comfortable asking the uncomfortable questions and are not satisfied with the status quo.
- You spread good vibes. You know how to cut loose (while still keeping it together) and embrace all our brand values.
- You respond to problems with solutions. You are a self-starter, you thrive in the grey space and will not stop until the work is done.
- You deliver on promises. You follow through with your commitments and show consistency between your words and actions.
- You are open to feedback and always strive to learn and grow. You see the value in radical candor and gain the trust and support of others by being direct and truthful.
What you'll do:
- Exude energy that is upbeat and contagious. Do what it takes to create a memorable and lasting impact on our customers through storytelling and authentic engagement.
- Know our product inside and out. Be the expert in sustainable fashion, product knowledge, and personal style.
- Get to know our customers. Build sales by styling and wardrobing each customer. Keep the relationship going through customer outreach and personalized follow up.
- Ask questions. Bring ideas to the table, share feedback, and never settle for anything less than best in class.
- Be a team player. Keep positive, embrace our company culture, and live out our brand values.
- Get your hands dirty and hustle. Assist with replenishment, visual standards, and operational workload.
- Challenge yourself and crush your goals. Stay persistent when it comes to reaching targets and accomplishing tasks and push yourself and other to achieve top line results.
What you'll have:
- Experience in a similar scope; hi-growth direct to consumer retail brands preferred.
- Omnichannel awareness and the ability to provide a seamless customer experience between retail stores and ecommerce platforms.
- Adept with technology and apps.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with purpose across a variety of platforms.
- Proven track record achieving personal results within a retail business; success reflective in consistently outpacing sales and performance goals.
- Passionate about contributing to brand with purpose and demonstrating advocacy through business
- Available when we are open for business, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry, and move at least 40 lbs
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and standing for extended periods of time
Why Us, You Ask!:
- Free Faherty gear!
- Generous employee discount
- Bonus and Commission Incentives Program
- Team building events
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably-minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds, but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.